The full experience
With our experience and expertise in blue water sailing yachts, we have collaborated with the MORTAIN & MAVRIKIOS and CBA agencies to upgrade the OVNI 400 to the OVNI 430.
The OVNI 430 is part of our new generation of boats combining innovation, elegance, ergonomics, comfort and performance.
Performance : The hull of the OVNI 430 with her inverted and rounded bow gives her full length at the waterline. And equipped with an optional square-top mainsail, we appreciate her stiffness. Thanks to her centerboard which comes up completely in the hull with a manual system, the draft is low and allows you to access to shallow areas or to land on a beach easily.
Outside comfort : With an open cockpit on a large transom equipped with a aft arch, her double helm-station and wide, very accessible gangways allow you to move easily. Wether you are at the helm-station or under the optional dog-house, you will always have good visibility and optimal sensations.
Inside comfort : A panoramic view for an active watchkeeping, great light, an offset saloon on the port side to facilitate forward circulation, a large galley on starboard side, a generous head with separate shower, a large owner’s cabin, all made in a modern design.
- Architects : MORTAIN & MAVRIKIOS – CBA
- Twin rudders : yes
- Aluminium rudders : yes
- Length overall : 12.90 m
- Hull length : 12.28 m
- Length at the waterline : 11.54 m
- Maximum beam : 4.36 m
- Draught with centreboard down : 3.40 m
- Draught with centreboard up : 0.85 m
- Light displacement : 11,900 kg
- Ballast : 3,300 kg including keel 700 kg
- Water tank capacity : 450 l
- Fuel tank capacity : 580 l
- Upwind sail area (sloop) : Traditional 85 m² / Square top 93 m²
- Mainsail : Traditional 44 m² / Square top 52 m²
- Solent : 41 m2
- Engines : : VOLVO D2-50 shaft drive (50 hp – 36.5 kW)
Are you interested in this model ?
Do you want a quote, a study or a simple request for information ?
Alubat Chantier naval
42, Avenue Louis Breguet
ZI Les Plesses
85180 Les Sables d’Olonne
+33 (0)2 51 21 08 02
Travel books – OVNI 400/430
• Be the first to share with us your adventures in OVNI 400, by sending us a link to your blog or your site !