New model !
Building on our experience and expertise in blue water sailing boats, we have collaborated with the MORTAIN & MAVRIKIOS agency to create the OVNI 400, worthy successor of the OVNI 395.
The OVNI 400 belongs to our new generation of boats, in line with the OVNI 450, combining innovation, elegance & ergonomics.
When safety at sea goes hand in hand with performance and comfort.
Performance: A hull with a massive and narrow stem giving the boat a great length at the waterline, a square-top main sail, a more than 1 ton lifting keel allowing great stiffness under sails and a small draught to easily beach anywhere.
Outside comfort: A cockpit opening on a large bathing platform, great visibility and optimal sensations with the twin steering positions, an aft arch to support a dinghy davit, solar panels and other equipment, one main sail arch and cleared side decks.
Inside comfort: A panoramic view for an active watch, great luminosity, an offset saloon on port side for an easy circulation towards the stem on starboard, a generous head with separated shower, a large fore owner cabin and other layouts in a modern design.
- Architect : MORTAIN & MAVRIKIOS
- Twin rudders : yes
- aluminium rudders : yes
- Length overall : 12,90 m
- Hull length: 12,28 m
- Length at the waterline : 11,54 m
- Maximum beam : 4,35 m
- Draught with centreboard down : 2,88 m
- Draught with centreboard up : 0,98 m
- Light displacement : 11 200 kg
- Ballast : 2 600 kg
- Water tank capacity : 550 l
- Fuel tank capacity : 500 l
- Area upwind (sloop) : Classic 85 m² / Square top 93 m²
- Main sail : Classic 44 m² / Square top 52 m²
- Solent : 41 m2
- Engines : VOLVO D2-50 sail drive (50 hp - 36,5 kW)